Personal Data Usage
Fariha London collects personal information in several ways when you place an order or make an account with farihalondon.com. By registering, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone number, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address for the purpose of order process. Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our Payment Service provider’s system (PayPal).
Fariha London may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To create your personal account at farihalondon.com (e.g. your name and email address)
- To process your orders (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and bank details)
- To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your item/s (e.g. telephone number, address)
- To enable us to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
- To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted.
We do not sell your details to third party marketing companies.
Permanent cookies are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 12 months. Temporary cookies are stored temporarily and disappear when you close your browser session.
Permanent cookies are used to store your choice of start page and to store your details. Temporary cookies are used when you use the product filtration function and to check if you are logged in. You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser.
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have the information corrected or removed.